Meals on Wheels of Wake County - Congregate Dining Room Manager
Part-time – 25 hours per week. Must work Monday through Friday – 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Manager is responsible for the daily operation of our congregate dining room and meal delivery to homebound clients in Wendell, NC. This includes:
• providing an inviting, safe environment for our elderly clients at the site;
• maintaining accurate reports, rosters, and client information;
• proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite;
• adhering to federal and agency rules regarding food service;
• managing the volunteers for the site and for home delivery program from the site;
• planning educational and other stimulating activities for the site;
• managing a site budget;
• may be needed to deliver meals on occasional basis.
• High School diploma and valid NC driver’s license required.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and 2 references to email@example.com
by July 5, 2019.