Would your business or organization like to partner with us to help our senior neighbors in need?
- Employees can volunteer to deliver meals. Due to the pandemic we are delivering frozen meals every TUESDAY, THURSDAY, and FRIDAY mornings. Delivering meals typically takes about 60 to 90 minutes. At this time we need volunteers for our Blair Dr. and Saint Andrew's locations, to deliver meals to our Raleigh and North Raleigh clients respectively.
- Can't commit to a regular delivery schedule? Then perhaps a one time "team building" event is right for you. Pick one day and we can reserve several routes for you, depending on the location you select. A staff member will help you plan the experience.
- Donations can directly provide meals for seniors neighbors. Here's an idea of how your donation can help: $140 provides meals for one person for one month; $840 provides meals for six months; $1,700 provides meals for one year for one person.
- Compile breakfast bags for our clients. This can be done right in your office! Each bag contains a juicebox, a fruit cocktail cup, a package of instant oatmeal, and a nutrigrain bar. Bring the completed bags to our office and we will deliver them. Let us know ahead of time if you plan bring more than 100 breakfast bags so that we can accommodate storage and delivery accordingly.
- Perhaps you can think of other ways you and your employees can help.
For information on volunteering please contact Sharon Lawson at email@example.com
For information on donating please contact Mary Kate Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to visit our office and kitchen facility at 1001 Blair Drive in Raleigh, please call 919-833-1749.
Meals on Wheels of Wake County is grateful to the following companies/groups for partnering with us as volunteers:
ACI Support Specialist
Bank of America
Concord Hospitality/Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley
First Citizens Bank
Governor Moore School for Blind
MOW Young Professionals
National Council of Negro Women
NC Division of Aging
Raleigh United Professional Firefighters
SafeLite Auto Glass
Steven L. Lyons Funeral Home
Tammy Lynn Center
The Arc of the Triangle
Titan Tower Company
Universal Mental Healthcare
Wake County Dept. of Adult Protection Services
Wake County Dept. of Human Services
Wake County Dept. of Revenue
Wake County Dept. of Social Services