To be eligible for our services, you must be:
- 60 years of age or older
- Living in Wake County
- Additional factors contributing to eligibility may include:
- Being homebound or needing help leaving your home
- Unable to prepare meals or shop for yourself
- Recent hospital stay or ongoing health problems
- Primarily living alone or with a caregiver
If you live outside of Wake County, please click HERE to search for your local Meals on Wheels programs.
If you have an immediate need for assistance, please call 211 or Resources for Seniors at 919-872-7399.
You, a family member or caregiver, must fill out the application below. If you cannot fill out the application online, please call 919-833-1749 Monday through Friday between 9:30 to 11:30 am.
Typically the application process takes 5 to 7 days. Several factors, such as where you live in Wake County, the current waiting list, and the availability of routes and volunteers, need to be taken into account on a case by case basis.